Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MFH and Getting Ready to do Battle

There is a Sgt that i work with who is pretty much forcing me to go shoot video of the funeral honors team so they can enter a contest. Not for nothing but that isnt my job. Not like it matters in the least in PAORI. At least I can take comfort in the fact that Sgt old has to suffer with me. Although he probably loves this shit.

I preparing to do battle with my homework. Only one more day and then I will have a two week break in classes. BTW I confessed to my student advisor that I only wanted the degree and screw the poor children who need professional instruction. They only listen to their XBOX(s) anyway.

I hope that doesn't effect her judgement of me too much. (Did I mention I'm taking one of her classes this fall)

1 comment:

Malibu Niki said...

Want me to come up there and give her the business end of my boot?