Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Go ahead try that shit again bastard

Maggie and I went for a run today. There is a perfect two mile loop around my house so I wanted to try it out. It went really well until Maggie got attacked by a dog.

She is fine. I scared it off and I think it may have bitten her spiked collar. Fucking dog ran across the busy street to get to her.

If I hadnt of been able to scare it off I would have had to hurt it. If it trys that bullshit again I will.

Now I love dogs. All kinds. This one was a Pit bull (a breed I happen to be pretty fond of and have owned myself). Pit bulls can be great dogs but there are a few things you have to realize about them.

1) They can be dog/animal aggressive.
2) Once the chase is on they can be hard to stop

That being said, WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU MAKE SURE YOUR DOG CAN'T ESCAPE THE FUCKING YARD?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People drive me insane.
I am more angry at the owners than the dog.

No comments: