Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ahh Thursday.

About half of the trash I wanted to throw out got picked up. I was too slow to get all of it out to the curb. Darn.

Day three of the deodorant change: I noticed that the creases in my armpits were slightly red and irratated. I'm thinking it is the baking soda. I could feel myself sweating today and still no smell.

My driveway is a sheet of ice and I'm more than a little pissed about it. I grew up in a house where the standard of being a decent person was set by appearances and that has shaped my view of my home. The pile of flooring on the side of my house is a black mark against me too. All I do is walk around compiling my mental list.

Prime and paint the hallway, put the finishing touches on the bathroom, replace the rotted out slider, trash the old flooring, fill in the low spots in the lawn. That doesn't even include my home improvement list.

Someday I will get to it. If daycare costs don't put us in the poor house. I've managed to just bring it in under $800 a month. Thats right, daycare almost costs as much as my mortgage. I'm scared to think about budgeting. Bleh.

She is worth it though. Totally. She smiles now and coos.

No comments: