Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I need an A

Problem: I need an A in my Econ course to get into my college's education program. My only grade in this class is a 74. I only get one more test and a quiz. I'm pretty sure this is impossible. It's only slightly my fault that I got a 74. The rest is the fault of a certain VW Jetta that decided that right before my exam was a great time to shatter it's fly wheel. That was a fun night. Erik had to come and pick me up, with crying baby in tow. The standard transmission gave out on the only hill between me and my test. I managed (with help) to get it off the street into a reserved parking spot. Then I had to rush the test. I completed the 50 questions in under 10 minutes. Then I had to rush out and help Erik get the car towed to Coventry. We didn't kill each other in the process though. I am still proud of that fact.

2 comments:

Antiope said...

Did you try to talk to your professor about what happened with your car? Maybe you could retake the exam?

Meg said...

Yeah, thats a big negative on a retake or any type of extra credit.

He sucks. I'm looking into retaking some of the classes from my freshman year that I barely passed to boost my GPA now.