Thursday, March 31, 2011

Snow.

I'm ok with it snowing on March 31. April 1, however, it better not snow. I want it to warm up. I want to take my baby outside for a walk!

My mom always spent a ton of time with us outside and I want to do the same for Rhea. I can't force her to like the outdoors but I sure can try!

Erik and I have decided we will be getting rid of cable this summer. In an effort to save us some money and get our buts outside. I'm interested in seeing how this works.

I hope this is a decent summer.

1 comment:

Antiope said...

I'm also interested in decreasing our television usage. April 18-24 is Screen Free Week - I'm going to use those 7 days as a test to see how difficult it would be to leave the tv off for a whole summer.

For me, it's actually not the tv that's the problem, it's my laptop. I spend an obscene amount of time online. Aside from school-related things, I'm going to try to leave my laptop off during Screen Free Week, too.

Think I'll head over to Amazon to order some books... :)