Tuesday, March 24, 2009

heavy sigh......

Im watching NCIS right now and the plot line is paranoid schizophrenic who imagines a person who advises him of a plot involving Iraqi war money. The deal is this guy "talks" with an imaginary person for two years before anyone figures out there is something wrong.

It makes you wonder the things we could be subject to from our own brains. The stuff we just dont understand about ourselves. I know it freaks other people out. It freaks me out.

Oh I went running with Erik's dad today. I sucked. I remember when I wouldn't sweat after 3 miles. Well I barely finished out two and I had to walk. How mortifying! I had to walk in front of The Burmeister...

I had avoided that just for that reason. I dont want them to know my weakness. It bothers me, but I'll get over it.

No comments: