Monday, March 16, 2009

New Dog

I had a bright idea. So we got an other dog to be Maggie's friend. The only thing is that he needs alot of people attention because he isnt very well socialized and it takes away from the attention I would like to give Maggie.

For instance right now as I type Jake is laying right near me while Maggie is caged in the other room. Why? Because they cant calm down together and Jake howls if hes left alone.

Dont get me wrong I still think getting another dog is a good idea, it's just that I cant wait until hes fully intergrated into the family and I dont have to worry about dividing my time.

It doesnt stop the guilt from surfacing when I can't give Magface the attention she deserves.

P.S. I think Erik hates Jake (which makes me feel bad for Jake).

1 comment:

Malibu Niki said...

I had a dog named Jake. He got hit by a car while we were in Iraq and died.

Ok so that was kind of a crappy story...