Monday, March 23, 2009

Thoughtful

Let me clarify my last post about decorating my house. I love E and R for giving us all of the help. E especially, cause she single handily decorated my house in two days. Its not finished yet but it looks ten times better than it did.

I was thinking about friendships today and why I have this adverse reaction to developing them. I have a friend who I recently started backing away from. She started telling me more about her life and then like clock work I distance myself.

The weird thing is that she didn't have anything crazy special that was like "whoa". So I started thinking about that and why I did it.

I think it is because I expect people to be perfect. Not messy and confusing like my own life. How weird is that? Erik isn't perfect and I don't expect him to be, so how come my friends have to be?

I dont know why but now that I know I do it hopefully I can work on it.

No comments: