Monday, December 13, 2010

Today is chore day. I'm planning on cleaning the bathroom, bedroom, laundry and washing the floors. Sometime soon I also have to seal the grout in the bathroom. Otherwise it will be yucky.

The waiting is getting difficult. 4 days left until my due date.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon my daughter will be born. A lot of people mention how before they have concerns about what will happen when their child is born. I admit that I am among those people but, it doesn't seem as big of a thing to me as I thought it would be. I don't know what I'm trying to say really. Its like late pregnancy has made me completely scatterbrained. (Example: I just spent 2 minutes trying to think of the word, scatterbrained.)

No comments: