Monday, November 22, 2010

36 weeks, 3 days...

I wrote a pretty graphic post about poop during my geography class today. For the sake of my one follower I think I will keep that in the "things I don't post on the internet" file. let it suffice to say that poop is a big deal when your pregnant.

(Erik is listening to Edith Piaf right now, he is very cultured.)

So after class today I came home and I hung two blinds. They are the faux wood slate blind (in white) and I absolutely love them. I have them in my bedroom and living room. They look so clean and they don't cost half as much as real wood so score. Although half of the windows still have the old blinds on them because of a purchasing miscommunication but I will get more probably this week after work gets done. I have misplaced my tape measurer again but I can work around that.

I love my bedroom. We spent a lot of time (and money) on making it nice and because of that it doesn't look like it belongs in the same house. Eventually we will move on to fixing up the living room, horrendous kitchen, other (pink) bathroom and two bedrooms upstairs. We will also eventually need to install a new septic system and heater but hey I can wait for that.

I have a tendency to make decisions without making sure Erik is fully on board first but it seems to be working out OK. AND he did pick out the AWESOME wood floors for our bedroom so it's give and take I guess.

This post had almost nothing about Rhea in it. Which is because she is being a good little doobie right now and not kicking the crap out of her host. If she decides to arrive on her estimated due date she will be here in 25 days. Holy Shit is really all I can say to that.

No comments: