Saturday, November 27, 2010

Any time now kiddo, any time...

I guess it's been decided by the forces of the universe that Saturdays are Useless Contraction Days. I say this because this will be the second Saturday in a row where I had contractions all friggin' day. I didn't even bother going to the hospital this time and hey guess what? Yep, they are all gone now.

So if you are listening, sweet child of mine, anytime you want to leave is good with me. Just let me know and we can arrange new living quarters for you.

I was thinking this week about how strange this being pregnant experiment is. I have actually been the healthiest I've ever been for the past nine months. It must be all the vitamins. It's nice though to not be sick as the season's change. Hopefully it will stay that way.

I don't have much else to write about. I'm hording my last Ghirardelli Milk and Caramel Square but it will probably be devored right after I post this. Then I will be sad.

On a poop note, today was the first day I had the opposite poop problem of every pregnant woman. It was an interesting change of pace.

And

We saw Harry Potter.
The End.

No comments: