Monday, November 29, 2010

Days until December

We have approximately 18 days until D Day.

I have my 38 week Dr.'s appointment tomorrow. Its at 10. You know, the appointment my Dr said she would be surprised to see me at? Because I would have already given birth? Yeah that one. Thanks Dr. Barbie, I'll see you tomorrow.

I'm so tired today. Not even the two servings of ice cream I ate are perking me up. I admit that I haven't been following any real meal plan but I have for the past 9 months eaten worse then I ever have. I've gained about 30 pounds and while not really bothered by it I still can't wait to go and work out. (My twig thin Doc hasn't made one little peep about my weight gain since the first trimester either. Which is why she is still alive.)

So with Rhea's delivery date approaching and myself contracting away I find myself torn. I really want her to quit screwing around in there and show up already but at the same time I have two things I want to accomplish before hand.

1. Take my Geography final so I won't have to take an incomplete for one freakin' test.

and (this is the good one)

2. Go to my office's dinner party on Wednesday.

My boss is taking us out to eat and hes been such a royal pain to me since he got back from deployment that I cannot wait to eat expensive food on his dime. Does that make me a shallow, petty person? Probably but that's who I am then. Rhea needs to learn that as soon as possible if we are ever to get along.

My eyes are literally closing as I write this and it's only 7 pm. I've never really been a night owl but this is getting crazy. So I'll catch you on the flip side. Peace.

No comments: