Friday, November 12, 2010

Day two of a five day weekend

I have a five day weekend so I'll probably be posting more frequently for the next few days.

Today we hung the bathroom mirror and one blind in our new bathroom. Erik got so frustrated with the screw driver that we had to stop without hanging the other blind. It's getting there though. Slow but steady I guess.

Rhea has been quite busy today but not to the point where I can't do anything else. I have been doing a lot of laundry, vacuuming and organizing. I don't like having a messy house but unfortunately household chores don't rate very high on my favorite things to do list. All I can think is I have about a month before D Day and I want things done!

I have been wondering alot about what type of daughter I'm going to have. What type of person will she be? How will she interact with people? Will she value them for every little thing they bring into her life or will she see them as tools? How much of her will I have a hand in developing? How much will she be born with and carry with her through out her life?

My dog, Fergus, has been farting all day and it is so bad that it actually made gag.

I'm still frustrated by the restrictions that being pregnant but it's not as bad today. I honestly have never wanted to go for a run so much in my life.

No comments: