Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Interesting...

I am totally buying stock in Zantac. I slept through the entire night last night (minus requisite pee breaks) without once waking up feeling like I have just made out with Lucifier. I even managed to sleep on just one pillow. You know, instead of the folded comforter and three pillows I have to use to prop myself up. It was a magical night.

In other news I'm testing out the Nikon D90 that was sent to our office from NGB. While we have D300s I actually prefer the D90 (mostly because it is smaller). So here are some photos:










I have no clue why the photos are stacked like that but anyways, it is Maggie, Fergus and Erik. Until Rhea's arrival these are the animals I share my home with. (Erik is the most house broken out of all of us.)

No comments: